Monday, February 12, 2007

Welcome AASTers :)

Hi AASTers and welcome to our new blog. This blog is dedicated to the College of Computing and Information Technology students to help them out through their academic studies, improve both their professional and personal skills and help them learn about new technologies in the field of our studies. Since I joined the college I always wanted to create a website for our class. I was actually thinking of something much bigger, with discussion boards, hi5-style customizable profile pages for each student, pages for tutors and Professors and maybe even a chat room. But due to lack of time I decided to start with just a blog and a mailing list (soon to come) and maybe I'll add more stuff later. I will try to keep the blog updated with the latest college, IT and computer-related news and I will occasionally post tutorials and technical articles. We will also try to hold seminars and other activities every once in a while, with the help of our Professors and Assistant Teachers.

Also please contact me if you have anything to add to the blog. Waiting for your feedback.
My email and MSN are hesham.abdelmegid@gmail.com

See you soon isA :)

Hesham